Lets Go For Dinner supports the following charities:
Positive Women's Network
BC Kidney Foundation
Learning Disabilities Association
Lets Go For Dinner -- An easier way to raise money
Lets Go For Dinner generates revenue for your organization every time a supporter enjoys a great restaurant meal
What the Supporter Receives -- Lower Priced Meals for Two
When a supporter signs up to Lets Go For Dinner, they receive a co branded membership card with your logo on it, which they can use to save $20 on a dinner for two. The supporter generates these savings by purchasing a $50 restaurant certificate for $30.
At the end of the meal, the supporter presents the membership card and the $50 is automatically deducted from the bill with the supporter paying the remaining balance.
We have over 40 participating restaurants with more joining every week!.
Why is Lets Go For Dinner better than similar products?
- Lets Go For Dinner offers you more revenue. Every time a supporter uses a certificate the charity earns money.
- It is very easy for consumers to start using Lets Go For Dinner - no upfront membership or book purchase
- This will increase certificate sales and charity revenue
- Lets Go For Dinner will mail the membership cards to your supporters
- All you do is mail or email your supporters with our customisable letter and encourage them to join and dine out
- Potential promotional opportunities to other diners at table. Card says "charitable not cheap"
How it all Works for Charity -- Receive money for every Certificate Redeemed
The supporter signs up online from a link on the email sent to them or by entering a code from the letter onto the online sign up page. Lets Go For Dinner sends the membership card to the supporter. The supporter then can purchase 40%+ off certificates.
Lets Go For Dinner means more revenue and less hassle than any other revenue raising idea.
To find out more
Use our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.